Assistant Manager at The Smart Cube
Views:1067 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
The Smart Cube - Data Science Role (4-10 yrs)
- In today's Intelligence Age, the world's best businesses have no choice but to continuously strive to become smarter.
- Our clients hold the key to this and are today harnessing the power of The Smart Cube's solutions to unlock new innovation and profit streams.
- The strength of our solutions is born of a powerful blend of people, tools and technology.
A rare breed
- Back in 2003, the world was a very different place - the consumer internet was less than 10 years old and the smartphone was still a novelty.
- The Smart Cube was created as a new kind of business, one that would make sense of the reams of data being generated.
- Since then it's been quite a journey.
- A journey that has seen us change the way organisations think about intelligence. A journey that has put our industry on the map. A journey that is only getting started.
Our future focus
- We do not exist to help our clients simply fire-fight today. We help them to look ahead and stay ahead. Our vision is to be the catalyst for organisational intelligence for the world's leading firms
Roles and responsibilities :
- The Data Scientist is expected to have deep knowledge and skills in Machine Learning / Statistical Modelling / Big Data domain, and be responsible for the solution designing and project management for multiple projects/accounts
- Design the solution for advanced analytics (including Big Data) projects - what technique to use, what tool/technology to use, etc
- Scope out the solution in terms of time, effort, team skills needed independently
- Own the delivery for projects including developing scalable ML models and algorithms and interpreting the output
- Discuss various opportunities with existing and potential clients at a technical level
- Lead the effort on developing new capabilities/offerings/solutions across the firm
- Relevant experience of 4-10 years in advanced machine learning, advanced analytical modelling and optimization across multiple industries
- Expert level working knowledge of Python full stack (back-end, analysis layer, implementation)
- Proficient in the analysis of both structured, unstructured data (text, image, video), and streaming (sensor) data;
- Working knowledge of deep learning; experience of having executed very large neural network based solutions
- Atleast 2+ years of Big Data experience including managing a Spark/HDFS based project
- Business domain and solutions knowledge of multiple industries, especially Retail, CPG, Telecom, etc.
- Good knowledge of various data visualization tools, especially open source such as D3, Gephi
- Excellent communication and client engagement skills
- Team management experience is a plus
- Master's Degree in Computer Science / Mathematical Computing / Statistics / Operations Research
- At least 4 years- experience in Machine learning, Python, Big Data