The Sleep Company - Head - Operations (6-8 yrs)
If you're looking for a new role that will both challenge and excite you in equal measure, and you're not afraid of ambitious targets and then we could be the place for you.
We are hiring a strong and motivated Head Customer Experience and Operations Analytics to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategies for improving our customer service and driving efficiencies in operations processes. The role demands active problem solving centering around customer needs. The role is not limited to only Customer service and requires the right individual to find gaps in existing processes and help building an efficient operating system.
- You should apply for this role if you count yourself as a hustler and are ready to get on a rller coaster ride where everyday will be a new day in finding new opportunities to find and improve.
- In this role, you will lead the customer service team and major KPIs will include improving NPS, CES, CSAT scores, Escalation management. You will be expected to drive efficiency and improve on first contact resolution, Average handling times and drive overall reduction of customer contacts.
- We are working towards creating a world class customer experience in The Sleep Company build completely on digitization with adoption of new technologies and systems.
- You will be expected to build your team for customer service who is aligned towards organization goal of zero contacts(escalations).
- The role is not limited to customer experience and needs active involvement in understanding the operating system and build digitization in making a fool proof OS. You will need to develop an Operations Control Tower building end to end visibility for products in production and distribution stages.
- The control tower will be key to bring complete visibility of all processes at all stages. Data analytics and playing with numbers should excite you and you should be able to strongly comprehend data points to find the right gaps in processes and then work with various leaders across organization in setting things right.
- You should be ok to work with senior management and you will be part of senior leadership in the organization.
- We at TSC want to create a culture which is always thinking customer first and we are committed to develop and grow people internally and come be part of the journey to build a 1000cr business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.