Recruitment Manager at The Silicon Partners
Views:71 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
The Silicon Partners - Manager - Sales - SAP/RPA (7-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manager Sales will be responsible for evaluating the market for new business opportunities with, key account management, handling corporate tie-ups, maintaining relationships with existing clients & Building up New Business Opportunities, implementing defined marketing strategies, to achieve targeted sales & Maintaining the P&L for SAP/Digital Technology sales Vertical.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate or B.Tech / MBA required
- 7+ years of related SAP / RPA sales experience
- Previous sales & lead generation experience in the IT consulting and service industry.
- Mapping initial client requirements and finalizing the scope of work with the client and the technical team
- Conducting extensive market and company research through the internet and other lead sources to target prospects intelligently.
- Excellent communication and soft skills (verbal & written) including telephone and presentation skills
- Handling all the initial communication with a prospect to uncover needs, articulate value proposition (via phone, email etc.), and also set-up in-person meetings.
- Interface with the decision-makers/ CIOs/CTOs and Sales Heads to discuss business needs.
- Work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of lead generation process. Understanding of end-end Business Development Life Cycle. Track multiple business opportunities
- Work closely with the clients
- Manage the entire marketing cycle from lead identification to closure
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals
- Manage an assigned territory or vertical to source potential customers, understand clients IT landscape, and identify solutions requirements
Perks and Benefits
Performance Bonus + incentives
The Silicon Partners Inc (TSP) is a fast-growing IT Services company headquartered in Folsom, California.
TSP was created from a long and successful IT Services legacy of its founders. The founding team has experience of over two decades in delivering projects and has been on the forefront in enabling enterprise transformations.
TSP believes in helping its clients achieve their organizational vision and support their mission by Bringing SAP, RPA, AI/ML & Cloud together". TSP's focus is in the areas of and around Digital Core Enterprise - SAP S/4HANA, SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM), Robotic Process Automation (UiPath), AI/ ML & Cloud (Google Cloud Platform).
TSP is gold partner with SAP and silver partner with Uipath
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.