MD and CEO at The Safe Nature Company
Views:108 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
The Safe Nature - Manager - Sales & Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- Your Marketing genius at work shall take the brand of Eco reco forward nationally.
- You shall be a member of the core management team responsible for implementation and driving key marketing initiatives that generates customer pull from the identified target groups.
- Will be the functional marketing/business development expert for the specific geographies
Essential Duties :
- Marketing Management: Identify & Curate the central / state level target enterprises including identifying the key stake holders across accounts, collaborate with other team members to undertake regular meetings with an objective of generating need requirements and creating opportunities for fulfillment
- Market Development: Developing necessary business pitches including various policy papers, guidance documents, as required for getting new clients. Maintain regular touch base with the market and identify new relationships to be developed
- Stakeholder Coordination: excellent alignment with internal stakeholders and external agencies at all times towards sourcing of new businesses and enabling better business from existing client base.
- Driving Impeccable Execution: of all initiatives that are identified with required monitoring & nurturing
- MIS: Maintain all necessary MIS relevant to marketing and business development. Maintain existing and potential client database required for outreach. Design standard operating procedures (SOP)
Job Qualifications :
- Ability to understand buyer needs
- Know the marketing & business process
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Process definition and Documentation
- Creative thinking and execution skills
- Results-oriented; able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability to environment, technology
- Willingness to learn
Preferred Domain Exposure :
- Functional knowledge of either media industry or electronics industry or NBFC or banking
- Functional knowledge of marketing, sales and business
- P&L responsibility in previous role
- Understands processes and creating solutions process flow in earlier roles
- Comfort with Business Productivity Digital Tools
Work Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in NBFC or Banking or Media or Electronics space.
- Past experience of marketing & business implementation of brand is a must.
- Prior experience with electronic waste recycler shall be preferred.
- Experienced in interfacing with key business units including Product, Operations, Vendor Management and Technology teams
- Excellent communicator with emphasis on building strong relationships
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point.
- Technical knowledge of operating Digital Marketing tools would be an added advantage