Engineering Manager at Safe Group Inc
Views:2078 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
The Safe Group - Senior Business Analyst/Project/Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
SAFE is an disruptive health tech firm building-integrated Virtual Healthcare System.
Our mission is to create useful technology that empowers people to play a more active role in their personal healthcare as a means to improve outcomes and reduce cost of care at scale.
Our initial focus on STD verification is a Trojan Horse to kick start a two-sided Digital Healthcare Marketplace that connects clinicians with patients, and patients with care, diagnostics, and medications in real-time at scale.
- From strategy to schema, from personas to specs. You will own it all.
- Work with engineering to prioritize and define Specs and APIs
- Drive teams towards successful delivery with coordination.
- Responsible for defining of user stories,translating and simplifying requirements, analyzing and organizing requirements and definition of success criteria.
- Lead the Agile model and work with development team to groom the user stories
- Define the wire frames for the proposed solution
- Closely coordinate with teams across geographies.
- Experience to gather requirements or as a product owner / proxy product owner to drive the application backlog
- Healthcare domain experience
- Technical acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Experience working with SQL, relational databases
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stakeholders