Manager HR at The Sachdev Group
Views:8891 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
The Sachdev Group - Lead - Sales Operations/Business Operations Excellence - Accessories Sales (2-8 yrs)
ABOUT THE GROUP -
TSG-The Sachdev Group, founded in 1998 is a family owned & professionally managed Car Dealership group in Delhi/NCR. With all the experience. We have built a strong foundation of 7.5 lakh customer base.
Currently, We are selling over 2000 cars and opening around 24,000 job orders a month at our service stations.Our 32 outlets in Delhi/ NCR are run by highly skilled and professional teams who have latest equipment, machinery and digital tools. Our strength is our people and Infrastructure.
For full details you can visit the website: www.thesachdevgroup.com
We are seeking a talented Sales Operations lead to act as a key driver for operational excellence and transformational change on behalf of the Organization. This individual must be enthusiastic about improving efficiencies that can support and scale accelerated growth targets.
Key Responsibilities -
- Will work on Lead generation, accessories business expansion, making sales & marketing strategies
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification of all system and process related items for the sales team
- Partner with internal resources to support continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions on behalf of Sales
- Act as a key resource to communicate business changes across all levels of the sales organization
- Assist with annual budget and planning for sales
- Never stop looking for creative solutions to make our sales team more efficient and ways to help accelerate sales bookings
- Work closely with Leadership, department managers and various levels of the organization to develop and implement process improvement strategies
- Responsible for deploying Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools that improve kiosk reliability and performance as well as operational processes and efficiencies
- Work with Leadership to evaluate, develop, and enhance key operational and financial metrics
- Develop and implement effective project and activity communication plans for all levels of the organization
- Responsible for developing formal business cases for identified process improvement projects/initiatives
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects to support business objectives and deliver results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.