Manager HR at The Sachdev Group
Views:11406 Applications:1435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
The Sachdev Group - Business Operations Strategy Planning Role (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE GROUP -
- TSG-The Sachdev Group, founded in 1998 is a family owned & professionally managed Car Dealership group in Delhi/NCR. With all the experience. We have built a strong foundation of 7.5 lakh customer base.
- Currently, We are selling over 2000 cars and opening around 24,000 job orders a month at our service stations.Our 32 outlets in Delhi/ NCR are run by highly skilled and professional teams who have latest equipment, machinery and digital tools. Our strength is our people and Infrastructure.
- For full details you can visit the website: www.thesachdevgroup.com
We are seeking a talented Operations lead to act as a key driver for operational excellence and transformational change on behalf of the Organization.
Key Responsibilities -
- To provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which assist organizations in improving productivity and overall performance.
- Doing Advisory expertise in areas such as change management, financial performance, marketing, business restructuring, and human resources, with an emphasis on managing risks and costs.
- Working on projects that will involve meeting with clients and researching and analyzing data.
- Presenting recommendations to the management and setting a schedule for implementing improvements.
- Participating in networking activities and develop new strategy tools and techniques in areas of specialist expertise.
- Partner with internal resources to support continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions on behalf of Sales
- Work closely with Leadership, department managers and various levels of the organization to develop and implement process improvement strategies
- Responsible for deploying Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools that improve kiosk reliability and performance as well as operational processes and efficiencies
- Work with Leadership to evaluate, develop, and enhance key operational and financial metrics
- Develop and implement effective project and activity communication plans for all levels of the organization
- Responsible for developing formal business cases for identified process improvement projects/initiatives
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects to support business objectives and deliver results