Manager HR at The Sachdev Group
Views:9411 Applications:823 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
The Sachdev Group - Business Operations Strategy Planning Role (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE GROUP -
- TSG-The Sachdev Group, founded in 1998 is a family owned & professionally managed Car Dealership group in Delhi/NCR. With all the experience. We have built a strong foundation of 7.5 lakh customer base.
- Currently, We are selling over 2000 cars and opening around 24,000 job orders a month at our service stations.Our 32 outlets in Delhi/ NCR are run by highly skilled and professional teams who have latest equipment, machinery and digital tools. Our strength is our people and Infrastructure.
- For full details you can visit the website: www.thesachdevgroup.com
We are seeking a talented Operations lead to act as a key driver for operational excellence and transformational change on behalf of the Organization.
Key Responsibilities -
- To provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which assist organizations in improving productivity and overall performance.
- Doing Advisory expertise in areas such as change management, financial performance, marketing, business restructuring, and human resources, with an emphasis on managing risks and costs.
- Working on projects that will involve meeting with clients and researching and analyzing data.
- Presenting recommendations to the management and setting a schedule for implementing improvements.
- Participating in networking activities and develop new strategy tools and techniques in areas of specialist expertise.
- Partner with internal resources to support continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions on behalf of Sales
- Work closely with Leadership, department managers and various levels of the organization to develop and implement process improvement strategies
- Responsible for deploying Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools that improve kiosk reliability and performance as well as operational processes and efficiencies
- Work with Leadership to evaluate, develop, and enhance key operational and financial metrics
- Develop and implement effective project and activity communication plans for all levels of the organization
- Responsible for developing formal business cases for identified process improvement projects/initiatives
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects to support business objectives and deliver results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.