Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:7844 Applications:751 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:555
The Phoenix Mills - Manager - Talent Acquisition (6-8 yrs)
Job Title: Manager - Talent Acquisition
Department / Division: HR & Administration
Position reports to: Director-HR & Administration
- Recruitment Agencies
- Educational Institutes
Minimum Qualification - Any Graduate with PG/MBA in Human Resources
- Should have experience of conducting interviews of Senior level positions.
- Should have exposure of working in recruitment firm & corporate.
- Should have exposure of head hunting candidates
- Experience in Retail/Real Estate Industry preferred.
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Sound Exposure of handling talent acquisition upto Senior management level
- Good understanding of compensation & benefit structures
- Result oriented.
Of the job To drive the end to end recruitment process from preparation of recruitment plan to on boarding of employees, ensuring timely availability of right talent at right time to support the strategic business plan of the organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop the talent acquisition plan & recruitment policy in line with the business needs
- Co-ordinate with various departments, understand their manpower requirements plan and prepare the overall manpower requirement plan for the organization and submit the same for approval.
- Ensure all job descriptions for all the positions are in place before starting the recruitment process.
- Identify and finalize various sources of recruitments including consultants, advertisements, use of job portals, references, etc.
- Ensure effective reduction in recruitment cost through innovative strategy of hiring.
- Ensure adherence to the recruitment timelines
- Conduct HR Rounds of interviews.
- Ensure psychometric tests conducted for all critical positions.
- Ensure Reference checks are done before finalization.
- Prepare position and compensation fitment of the selected candidate and roll out the offers
- Ensure pre-joining/joining formalities of all new recruits are completed.
- Prepare complete induction program for all new joinees and ensure its implementation.