Manager HR at Phoenix Marketcity
Views:457 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
The Phoenix Mills - Manager - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
- Overall responsibility for planning the PR and advertising operations to enhance the image of the Group(Mall) by ensuring regular advertising using all possible media as well as good coverage of various events/ occasions/ initiatives, etc
- Initiate the preparation of a detailed advertising plan for the Group, brief the advertising agency on the same and ensure effective implementation of the various components of the plan
- Plan for the requirement of outdoor hoardings and signage on the basis of the area/ size, type of signage, position / placement of the signage etc.
- Update the target audience through newsletter about the Group (new offers/ deals, new stores at the Group, participation by retailers through interviews and features, in conjunction with the advertising agency
- Effective use of various social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram ) maintaining a connect with select target audience and for promotion of various initiatives of the Group
- Explore partnership with various magazines and radio channels either as part of barter exchange or otherwise, for the promotion of the various activities of the Group
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Review and finalize the creative campaign for events on a regular basis and oversee the smooth execution of the events and monitor the performance of the various agencies involved
- Conceptualize/ develop and review ideas for conducting revenue events within the mall, approve/finalize the potential client agencies and the rate cards for various types of events and signages.
- Finalize/ approve and monitor the adherence to the monthly calendar of events
- Identify PR opportunities for the Group by reviewing the Marketing calendar and identifying events/ initiatives that have a feasible PR opportunity
- Monitor the performance of the selected / Advertising agencies against defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and also evaluation post every event