Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:2202 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Phoenix Mills - Manager - Leasing (8-10 yrs)
Job Title: Manager - Leasing
Department / Division: Leasing
External Interface :
- Retailers - Business Development/ Sales Head
Minimum Qualification : Graduate, MBA
Minimum Experience : 8 - 10 years of experience in retail industry; with at least 4 years in Leasing and adequate experience in Sales function
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Knowledge of leasing administration process
- Knowledge of brand/product category mix
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job :
- Drive optimum mall occupancy and revenue maximization, by supporting the formulation and execution of the centre's leasing plan as per the right category / brand mix at optimum prices
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate the Centre's leasing plan from the overall business plan; finalize the mall occupancy target to be achieved for revenue maximization in coordination with VP- Leasing.
- Manage the pre-opening responsibilities like finalizing the zoning/ business plan on the basis of mall layout, identify the potential list of retailers/brands to be approached.
- Approach the relevant personnel from the targeted list of brands, brief them about the mall and provide the brand information sheet to them
- Screen the brand information and send it to VP-leasing for evaluation and approval and after approval work out the commercial estimates and drive negotiations with the retailer to arrive at desired rates
- Oversee the process of drafting and finalizing the Leave and License Agreement and ensure that all the terms incorporated in the agreements are unambiguous and as per mutual agreement.
- Ensure that the fit-out process starts within the pre-defined timeline and support the retailer during the fit-out process, so that the store opens within pre-defined timelines.
- Managing the post-opening responsibilities by understanding the requirements in terms of expansion plans, size / area of store require etc., undertake the revamp of the tenant/brand/category mix on a periodic basis in coordination with VP - Leasing
- Plan for renewals based on the performance of the retailers, their upcoming requirements, and modifications in the zoning plan and rework on the rates to ensure revenue maximization
- Maintain good retailer relationships by interacting with their Business Development team, understanding their issues, etc
- Manage the Lease administration by collecting required amounts as per the specified time intervals, security deposit, stamp duty and registration fees and license fee for the first month and so on
- Manage the documentation for the opening of the Joint Bank Account with the retailer
- Ensure preparation and updation of the leasing tracker on a regular basis and also ensuring preparation of weekly mall occupancy / vacancy report for Senior Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.