Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:5415 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
The Phoenix Mills - Manager - Employee Engagement (8-10 yrs)
Job Title Manager: HR (Engagement specialist)
Department / Division: HR & Administration
External Interface (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty) - Consultants
- Event Agencies
Minimum Qualification (i.e. education, training etc.) Any Graduate with PG/MBA in Human Resources
Minimum Experience : 8 -10 yrs overall, with at least 4-5 years relevant experience
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) :
- Should have exposure of handling engagements as a key portfolio
- Experience of working in corporate + regional structure to drive initiatives across locations
Overall Purpose/Objective :
- To assist in creation of engagement strategy and execution of the same from preparation of detailed plans to impact analysis, ensuring timely execution of various initiatives across locations within allocated budgets.
Key Responsibilities (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- Conceptualizing the Employee Engagement matrix for all businesses that will define the engagement quotient of the organization.
- Deriving the annual engagement calendar and presenting the same for sign off.
- Engagement Survey :
a. Designing the communication strategy for employees and managers so that the intent of engagement surveys is clearly communicated till the last mile
b. Conceptualizing the Engagement Survey (internal or external) so as to define the engagement score of people managers and its implementation
c. Implementation of Engagement Surveys
d. Post the implementation of Engagement Survey, sharing the reports with Managers and preparation of action plan for improvement
- Designing a structured Fun @ Work calendar which will include various aspects of fun i.e. food, music, talent etc. and implementation of this calendar as per signed off plans
- Employer Branding : Design and implementation of revamped Employer Branding initiatives on LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Internal Communications : Responsible for all internal communications on emails, social media, etc.
- Conceptualizing Regional Annual Day and its implementation at each location
- Responsible for tracking the current Engagement practices i.e. New Joinee Engagement Plan etc. and submission of monthly reports
- Attrition Analysis : Attrition Analysis for all locations, highlighting key outliers at locations, suggestions for corrective measures.