Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:1106 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
The Phoenix Mills - General Manager - Operations (12-15 yrs)
Job Title : General Manager - Operations
Department / Division : Operations
Position reports to : Centre Director
External Interface :
- Retailers - Business Development/ Sales Head, Store Managers
- Outsourced Agencies
- Local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies
Minimum Qualification : Graduate, MBA
Minimum Experience : 12- 15 years of retail industry experience in Operations
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Sound Knowledge of Mall Management practices
- Principles of building and maintaining retailer / customer relationship
- Knowledge of business planning and budgeting
- Should possess good decision making and leadership skills
Overall Purpose/Objective :
Of the job Responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the property in order to provide customers with a comfortable environment and quality services and retailers with adequate facilities/ support leading to customer satisfaction and enhanced consumption
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and deploy the mall management strategy and implement policies and processes related to parking, house-keeping, horticulture, pest control and fa- ade cleaning across all the malls and common area in coordination with Centre Director
- Prepare an overall budget for the Operations department incorporating operations, security and engineering expenses after reviewing the annual/quarterly
- Ensure adherence to the budget assigned for the various activities/ areas of operations (such as Enginnering,Parking, House-keeping etc.)
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all retailers by interacting with them on a regular basis and resolve their issues
- Monitor the completion of leasing administration process by the retailer, provide with Occupant's Manual and monitor adherence to all policies/procedures related to store display, logistics, garbage, mall timings etc.
- Ensuring efficiency of mall operations through monitoring the opening and closing time of the mall, supervising the activities performed by the housekeeping, parking and horticulture, etc on a daily basis
- Monitoring the functioning of food court operations in terms of food and service quality, hygiene, general sanitation, etc and provide the necessary support of required facilities during the events to the Events team
- Identify potential agencies for House-keeping, Parking, Horticulture, fulfilling the pre-defined criteria and conduct the empanelment of the same.
- Identify training needs and organize requisite training programs for permanent employees and outsourced staff in areas of housekeeping, parking etc.
- Ensure adherence to the defined/ desired timelines for resolution of retailer complaints through Smile Centres
- Defining the Service Standards for the Engineering, housekeeping, security agency in line with corporate standards and also develop the deployment plan with the teams.
- Define Parking Guidelines / Rules for the Parking operations and ensure parking revenue maximization through efficient utilization of parking space, and improving the overall service levels
- Drives the development and implementation of the maintenance strategy with the Chief Engineer across all the equipment / systems within the property; covering aspects of preventive and break-down maintenance, in order to provide a comfortable and secure environment for customers.
- Monitor the development of a comprehensive schedule for horticulture, pest control and fa- ade cleaning across the property
- Liaise with local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies along with the Manager - Liaison and ensure that all permissions/ licenses are in place