Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:1900 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:512
The Phoenix Mills - General Manager - Marketing (12-16 yrs)
Job Title: GM Marketing
Department / Division: Marketing
External Interface (Enlist external agencies / authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Vendors / Agencies
Minimum Qualification (i.e., education, training etc.)
Post Graduation / MBA in Marketing
12+ years of Marketing experience and at least 4-5 years in a leading role
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively)
- Should have an understanding of the current industry trends and must possess good negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with vendors, agencies and communicate the strategies effectively
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job
- Drives the marketing strategy and revenue maximization efforts
(List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the residential segment in order to increase the Sales and maximize revenues
- Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the events, marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
- Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies
- Review and approve the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in coordination with the HOD
- Review and finalize the creative campaign for events on a regular basis and oversee the smooth execution of the events and monitor the performance of the various agencies involved
- Collaboration & partnership with agencies for lead generation and augment walk-ins
- Strategize in terms of marketing strategy and positioning for the residential project.
- Defining brand vision for the residential projects. Creating a brand imagery and communication guideline including creatives, logo, brand positioning etc.
- Develops collaterals for project.
- Responsible for developing the annual advertising plan, public relations plan and ensure a cost effective media buying for all centres; drive and approve the creatives; ensure all plans are implemented effectively through quality checks, standardisation and periodical review mechanism across projects.
- Develop marketing strategy for digital medium including creation of websites.
- National level tie ups and media buy with various digital medium google, facebook, You tube etc.
- Analyse, develop and monitor budgets to ensure revenue and expenses are kept within established boundaries.
- As part of the annual planning exercise, analyze previous years' performance, growth expectations/ projections (revenue and profits) for the budgeting year, and identify new revenue streams/ available, new marketing initiatives that could be launched.