Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:1034 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
The Phoenix Mills - General Manager - Leasing (10-12 yrs)
Job Title GM - Leasing
Department / Division
External Interface :
- Retailers - Business Development/ Sales Head, Store Managers
Minimum Qualification (i.e education, training etc.)
- Graduate, MBA (Marketing)
- 12 + years of similar or relevant industry experience in Marketing
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Knowledge of leasing administration process
- Knowledge of brand/product category mix
- Basic Knowledge of required legal documents/formalities
- Good negotiations skills
Of the job Drive revenue maximization and achievement of optimum occupancy level for the centre through an effective leasing strategy designed to achieve the right/ planned tenant mix and target business plan and revenue generation through sale of advertising space on the various kiosks.
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate the leasing strategy and develop the leasing plan for the Centre based on market intelligence and finalize the same with the Centre Director
- Formulate the zoning plan and the brand/ product category mix based on target customer segment, market positioning of the Centre, lay-out of the Centre and seek approval on the same by the Centre Director.
- Finalize the mall occupancy target to be achieved for revenue maximization, in coordination with Centre Director and plan for optimum vacant space for premium leasing.
- Based on the finalized zoning/ business plan review the list of retailers/ brands/ product categories that can be approached and ensure that the right category and brand mix is maintained.
- Evaluate the brand information in coordination with Centre Director for evaluation and approval and then formulate a comprehensive database of potential clients for Centre based on zoning plan, available market data, targeted product categories/ brands.
- Resolve the retailers- queries and drive closure of deals in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that all the terms incorporated in the agreements are unambiguous and as per mutual agreement are documented in a legally acceptable format.
- Oversee the process of lease administration and renewal of contracts.
- Ensure that all the required fees/ charges and deposits (security deposit, stamp duty and registration fees, first license fee etc.) are collected from all retailers as per the payment schedule/ specified timelines.
- Monitor adherence of all clients to the payment schedule and resolve any issues related to non-payment and delays in payment.
- Oversee the timely completion of formalities, obtaining of license/ permissions, fit-outs and operationalization of retail stores for the brands.
- Review the leasing tracker and mall occupancy/vacancy report on a regular basis.
- Propose the strategies/ plan for revenue maximization through kiosks in coordination with the Sr. Manager - Leasing and GM - Leasing.
- Identify the right retailers for kiosks on the basis of the type, relevance and appeal of their products
- Develop good working relationship with kiosks retailers and understand / resolve their issues.
- Establish special kiosks in common areas of the mall during festive occasions and holidays in order to attract more customer and also identify suitable new locations for permanent/temporary kiosks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.