Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:673 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
The Phoenix Mills - Deputy Center Director/Center Director (15-18 yrs)
Job Title: Dy Center Director/Center Director
Department / Division: Operations
External Interface (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- Retailers - International Brand Heads, Business Development/ Sales Head
- Local municipal authorities, government, statutory and other regulatory bodies
- Vendors and agencies (event management, creative, design, etc.)
- Outsourced Agencies - CEO/ COO/ Floor Managers
Minimum Qualification (i.e education, training, etc.) :
- Any Graduate, preferably an MBA or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- 15-18 years of experience, of which at least 3-5 years as Business Head in Retail / Mall Head / GM of a 4/5 star hotel.
Special Skills/Attributes (required for performing the job effectively) :
- Sound Knowledge of mall management practices
- Good understanding of Leasing, Zoning, Brand Mix. In case of Hotel exposure, good understanding of Sales & Marketing.
- Very strong understanding of Marketing & Luxury events to attract HNIs.
- Orientation towards Aesthetics & Design with an eye for detail.
- Focus on Customer Experience & Delight.
- Sound Understanding of business planning, budgeting and risk management
- Good Connect / Relationship with National / International Brands.
- Principles of building and maintaining retailer & customer relationships
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job :
- Assists in the management and operations of the mall in order to ensure a conformable and secure environment to the customers and responsible for the achievement of Centre(Mall) objectives in terms of profitability and revenue maximization by providing quality services to customers and support to the retailers
Key Responsibilities (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives) :
- Assist to formulate the zoning plan and the brand/ product category mix based on the target customer segment, market positioning of the Centre, lay-out of the Centre etc.; and seek approval for the same by the Management
- Assist to formulate the strategy for highest quality of mall management to ensure customer delight and enhance footfalls/consumption significantly
- Assist to develop the financial strategy, goals and targets for the center in line with the corporate philosophy and strategy
- Assist to formulate, Support in designing and executing the annual marketing calendar to enhance footfalls/consumption significantly
- Review and approve the advertising and branding strategy developed for the Centre in order to increase footfalls and enhance consumption
- Assist to develop the budget strategy for the Centre after reviewing previous year's performance, growth, etc
- Ensure optimum occupancy and the right brand/ product category mix at the Centre so as to attract the target consumer group and enhance consumption
- Review the service standards for the outsourcing agencies, in line with corporate standards and the customer service expectations of the customers
- Ensure safety standards are set in line with corporate standards and review/ approve the safety and security policies/ processes
- Supervise the completion of the leasing administration process by the retailer and all other formalities prior to the opening of a store; in coordination with Leasing and Legal teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key retailers (anchors) and ensure timely resolution of their issues