Human Resources at The Phoenix Mills Ltd.
Views:1521 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
The Phoenix Mills - AVP - Marketing (12-15 yrs)
Job Title : GM - Marketing
Department / Division : Marketing
External Interface :
- Agencies : Advertising, Public Relations, Market Research, etc
- Media : Print & electronic
- Local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies
Minimum Qualification : Graduate, MBA (Marketing)
Minimum Experience :
- 8-12 years of experience. Preferably from retail industry.
Special Skills/Attributes :
- Sound knowledge of designing and outdoor advertising
- Knowledge of branding and promotions
- Knowledge of pricing / budgeting
- Sound understanding of PR, media, etc.
- Good exposure to HNI event.
- Good connect with HNIs / Socialites.
- Good connect with event agencies who have executed luxury events.
- Good connect with vendors for executing such events.
Overall Purpose/Objective :
- Of the job Drives the marketing strategy and revenue maximization efforts for the project through client sponsored events, internal events, selling of signages and other revenue generating initiatives. Enhancing the quality of HNI events thereby enhancing the customer profile at Mall Also responsible for implementation of the advertising, branding and public relations strategy in order to increase consumption
Key Responsibilities :
1) Formulate an overall marketing strategy for the project in order to increase the trading density and maximize revenues
2) Formulate the marketing calendar for the year in terms of the marketing initiatives, branding and promotional activities
3) Formulate the annual marketing budget on detailed revenue and expense projections; with inputs from Advertising and PR, Revenue Maximization & New initiatives, and in line with the overall marketing strategy
4) Review and approve the Advertising and PR strategy, assess the credibility and commercial feasibility and finalize the advertising and PR agencies
5) Review and approve the annual events calendar at the beginning of the year in coordination with the Director
5) Finalize/ approve and monitor the adherence to the monthly calendar of events
6) Review the detailed plan for revenue maximization through signages, finalize the rates for the same
7) Develop strategy / create intellectual properties to enhance the brand.
8) Develop and execute innovative solutions / Luxury events targeted at HNIs.
9) Build and maintain relationship with the existing luxury brands with and expected luxury brands.
10) Ensure that all permissions/ licenses from local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies for events, signages, hoarding and all other marketing interventions are in place, in coordination with the Liaison team