TA Team at The Nudge Foundation
Views:379 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
The/Nudge Foundation - Associate Director - Sustainable Livelihoods (10-15 yrs)
We at The/Nudge have an exciting proposition for you. Come build the next big initiative along with us. What we have built at The/Nudge so far has been possible because of intrapreneurs like you who put their hands up to build the next big thing. You- ll receive all the support you need from a great smart team that- ll make you think big.
We are not looking for a manager or somebody looking for just another job. We are looking for an intrapreneur to come on board and build our new ventures under The/Nudge Centre for Rural Development.
Apply if you are:
- A graduate in any discipline, MBA preferred.
- A professional with 10 - 15 years of experience in building teams, conceptualizing and launching product and operations, managing P&Ls
- Someone who enjoys solving problems in an unstructured environment
- Someone who has the drive and intrinsic motivation to build the next big thing in the development sector
You need to come with:
- Experience in managing teams in a leadership role, responsible for employee engagement, performance management and setting team culture.
- Experience in building and executing strategic initiatives within previous organizations
- Experience in handling, directly or indirectly, medium to large operations
- Strong collaboration and consultative skills working with a diverse and dynamic group of stakeholders.
- A strong commitment to building a career in and staying in the development sector for the long-term
It would be awesome if you have:
- Experience working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership for the quality of work and impact.
- Experience in roles such as product head, consultant, business vertical heads, former founders, co-founders, FMCG brand managers