Manager - Talent Acquisition at The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group
Views:1968 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
The LaLiT - Executive - Legal - LLB/LLM (1-4 yrs)
- Drafting, Vetting and reviewing of legal documents, Agreements and filing of Notices, Replies etc.
- Coordination for registration works
- Handling legal queries raised by customers, customer's advocate and bankers
- Maintaining files and records in the office in chronological manner
- Managing and undertaking legal research and case search as required
- Managing litigation, briefing, assisting, and coordinating with external Advocates
- Close interaction with and legal assistance with other departments of the company
- Drafting Joint Development Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Construction Agreement, Procurement Agreements and other deeds in relation to property
- To handle legal affairs and to coordinate with senior Advocates/lawyers for the legal matters of the organization
- Drafting of relevant legal documents, letters communicating with various Authorities and stakeholders
- To comply with the directions of the management issued from time to time
Experince: -1-3 years of experience in Legal.
Schooling - Public School background
- Bachelors of Law (LLB)/ Masters of Law (LLM).
- Basic Analytical skills are required to resolve enquiries.
- Good communication, listening and written skills will be preferred.
- Ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace.
- Should have the basic computer knowledge.