HR Partner at The Label Life
Views:4630 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
The Label Life - Manager - Supply Chain & Logistics (6-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to lead the warehouse operations and supply chain of the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong logistics background with experience in e-commerce and omni-channel operations.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage warehouse processes and performance to define improvement, development and alignment with the business requirements
- Plan, direct and monitor operations in line with SOPs including shipping, receiving and dispatch to ensure a high degree of accuracy, optimum inventory control and seamless customer service
- Effectively and efficiently manage the slow-moving and obsolete stocks while adhering to strict parameters of rejection, recall, damages and shrinkages
- Ensure periodic cycle count and monthly/quarterly inventory counts are done to avoid stock level variances at the warehouse and system level
- Serve as the primary logistics contact for the e-commerce and omni-channels regarding all carrier related business needs (e.g. service issues, reporting, data analysis, etc.)
- Work with internal and external teams to work on future plans and implement them within timelines
- Support growth objectives through the development of concise metrics (such as ETA for order fulfilment and TAT for customer support). Perform cost and process analysis and leverage results to make key decisions
- Create consolidated daily/ monthly MIS reports related with stock receipts & issues as well as consolidated customer consignment (distribution) report and Materials Aging Report
- Ensure effective utilization of resources and storage facilities and keeping a track of warehousing costs and efficiency
- Lead the warehouse team to plan and schedule a workflow to previously established distribution sequences and lead times
Qualification & Education :
- Bachelor's degree or Post-Graduation in Supply Chain/Logistics or Operations Management with experience of 6-8 years in managing end-to-end operations in B2C organization, preferably retail / e-commerce experience
- Experience in inventory management, logistics, vendor management, distribution, warehouse operations is essential.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have knowledge of international shipping and documentation
Preferred Skills :
- Communicate clearly with internal and external customers, lead conversations/meetings and influence others
- Able to work under stress and tight timelines
- A hustler, resourceful and efficient in completing assigned tasks with strong follow through skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, metric-driven environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and be willing to accept and provide direction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.