HR Manager at The Khel Group
Views:4405 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
The Khel Group - Product Manager (4-7 yrs)
Sachar Gaming - Product Manager - The Khel Group
Delivering the best online gaming experiences across India for the past 6 years, The Khel Group has gained benchmark achievements in the field of online entertainment and skill based games. In 2012 we launched online Rummy game and in a brief period of time made our presence felt within the industry. In 2015 we were the first company to launch rummy cash app (IOS & Android)
Our games are globally certified making them transparent and absolute loving. Over last few years we have expanded into new games of Poker and fantasy. Our Kitchen constantly cooks new games and experiences for players.
We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks. Our highly motivated team understands player psyche and we are committed to provide the best gaming experience to our players.
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth to create compelling experiences.
- Analysing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for App, Wap (Wireless Application Protocol) and Web.
- Work collaboratively with designers, editors.
- Define, lead, and execute a strategy for product collaborating as needed across product areas, and functions.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action should master the details of competitive landscape.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Build a robust product roadmap which aligns to the Business goals to make it a best-in-class platform
- Manage all aspects of the products throughout their lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition.
- Experience in a Gaming company highly desirable
- Experience in Technology domain
- Demonstrable experience of 1-3 years in conceptualization product designing and implementation
- Demonstrated skills in product management of learning development projects including designing, product evaluation and testing
- Strong knowledge of Visualisation, design and illustration techniques
- Deep understanding on web and mobile analytics, with an ability to use data for decision making
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven creative design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience with new and emerging web, client side and native mobile platforms
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field 4+ of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services Experience designing mobile experiences.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.