HR Executive at The Indus Valley - Good Roots Kitchenware Pvt Ltd
Views:771 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
The Indus Valley - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budget.Measure ROI and KPI's .
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns' overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
Desired Candidate Profile :
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome marketing team!
- As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.Digital marketing strategies are significant to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software