HR Executive at The Indus Valley - Good Roots Kitchenware Pvt Ltd
Views:1372 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:285
The Indus Valley - Growth Marketing Manager (2-8 yrs)
- Brand Management : Develop, maintain and publish a framework to evaluate, improve and facilitate leadership decisions on brand related investments.
- Business Development : Business landscaping, market research, agency and marketing mix development from scratch for new category & new geography.
- Agency Management : Manage outside agency resources including advertising, public relations and digital. Developing integrated communication across all programs, promotions, products and services.
- Innovation/ New Product Development : Develop and implement long-term strategic plans on new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, other growth initiatives
- Launch : Develop the complete marketing mix - product, packaging, communication, media, digital, PR strategy development and execution of all ATL & BTL inputs. Responsible for brand strategy, brand health, topline and margins.
- Liaise with key functions : Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Tech & Sales
- Analytics : Analyse the past sales data to understand the past programs/ activations/ schemes and suggest improvements to the category/ channel. Analyse the competitor movements and promotions according to the current trends.
- Develop deep, actionable consumer understanding & insights on brand, competition, usage & attitudes, purchase behavior and leisure pursuits
- Knowledge & experience of Market Research Methodolgy, Consumer Insight generation tools, brand health metrics, product & packaging development cycles, understanding of financial & distribution metrics and levers to drive improvement. Ability to drive, evaluate and optimize ATL & BTL spends.