Head - Strategy at Human Experience Design
Views:2349 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
The Human Experience - UX Design Lead (6-12 yrs)
At HumanX, we solve business problems by designing human-centred solutions. We partner closely with CXOs, Product & UX leads to solve high priority business problems through design. Our design decisions are data-led and are shaped by principles of behavioural psychology. Our clients include Aditya Birla Capital, Godrej, Pearson, Hyperverge, Omidyar Network among several other bluechip clients and ambitious startups.
We're looking for bright minds to join our fast growing UX design team. We are looking for clear thinkers who are not afraid of challenging design norms & industry benchmarks. You'll have a reverence for craft and have a keen eye on the latest technologies & interfaces. You are not only a designer, but have had experience in leading teams to deliver results.
As a designer, you will be sound in UX best practices and will be able to own a project from start to finish. Responsibilities include:
- Planning and conducting user research
- Using data to inform design decisions
- Articulating behavioural problem statements
- Conceptualising user journeys and prototypes
- Creating elegant designs that change behaviour
- Collaborating the tech team to translate design into products
Life at HumanX:
- We love what we do, it's not just a job.
- We encourage independent, courageous thinking.
- We are a performance driven culture.
- Done > Perfect. Great artists ship.
- We get the best people in. And we get the best out of each other.
- We believe everyone should have life outside work (it is a good filter for who joins us ;)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.