HR at The House of Abhinandan Lodha
Views:416 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
The House of Abinandan Lodha - Associate - Legal - LLB (10-12 yrs)
We are the House of Abhinandan Lodha. We are a consumer tech brand that disrupts by leveraging technology to make land more accessible, flexible, and secure. We're breaking old traditions and bringing land ownership into the 21st century, making an age-old asset young again, for now and for generations to come. We are on a mission to create intergenerational wealth for our consumers. We are not just reinventing land buying. We are taking every transaction, every experience, every ownership with it into the new. New Generation Land is how we bridge the gap and bring people closer to their dreams.
Our Corporate Philosophy:
We believe in a consumer's right to reimagine land buying as a positive and simple process. We believe in befriending the planet by giving back what we take it from it. Starting from our blueprint level.
We believe in complete transparency in every process. Be it a homeowner, an investor or even a real estate professional.
For HoABL, it is not just a piece of land, we believe in the Peace of Land. All our curated developments will be self-sustaining ecosystems built and maintained using sustainable forms of development. Transparency and fairness are the core of all our dealings with local people and resources.
HoABL is aware of its ecological, economic, and social responsibility. We ensure the responsible use of natural resources and act in a socially responsible way.
We use technology to reinvent the way land is experienced. By digitising its ownership. By using complete transparency in all aspects. By making investments simpler and more accessible and offering lifestyle enhancing amenities that will be a game-changer in the industry.
To make land amazing again, by democratising its ownership. We do this by making it a younger, nimbler and a more viable asset for Indians everywhere.
We use technology to reinvent the way land is experienced. By digitising its ownership. By using complete transparency in all aspects. By making investments simpler and more accessible. By covering amenities that will reimagine an industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Title due diligence of land, agricultural / non-agricultural lands, comprehending 7/12 extracts, mutation entries and other revenue records of the immovable properties , preparing MIS of land acquisition, perusing various permissions / approvals, making title flow, preparing title reports, highlighting lacuna , risk mitigating solutions etc.
- Drafting MOU, AFS, Sade Deed POA, RERA Agreements, Allotment Letters, assisting CRS team with customer correspondence, reviewing marketing materials and general advise on statutory compliance.
- Review, draft Contracts like corporate and commercial agreements (Service Agreements, Investment Agreements and related Agreements) and support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes;
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders on legal issues and risks, approval processes, human resources, company policies and procedures, intellectual property, privacy and regulatory compliance, and business strategy as part of commercial transactions, and day-to-day business operations;
- Respond promptly to legal requests from Sales, Finance, Business Development, Tax, Human Resources, and other internal clients, summarizing and communicating legal concepts that business people can implement; and
- Manage agreements so that the contracts are compliant to company policies and risk tolerance.
- LLB degree with a substantial amount of experience of 10 years and more in land laws and property transactions
- Candidates from Law firm or real estate organisation preferred
- Background in drafting and negotiating service agreements, sales contracts, licenses, alliance agreements, and intellectual property agreements
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.