Senior Associate - Human Resource at The House of Abhinandan Lodha
Views:726 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
The House Of Abhinandan Lodha - Operations Strategy Role (5-7 yrs)
THE HOUSE OF ABHINANDAN LODHA (HOABL)
We are a dynamic consumer tech brand that is disrupting land ownership by leveraging technology to make land, an age-old asset, young again. We're breaking old traditions and bringing land ownership into the 21st century, for now, and for generations to come. New Generation Land for the New Generation of India. While we are in the business of enabling land transactions using technology, we see ourselves as a wealth-tech company, whose products are meant to drive returns for their buyers with the ease and peace of technology and trust.
Peace of Land, Grounded in Technology
Our brand name is amongst the most recognized and respected names in real estate. And our promise to make land ownership Easy, Transparent, Secure, and Liquid through ground-breaking technology ensure a fundamental change in land ownership in India.
There are few things in life that match the joy of doing something that no one has been able to do before. The joy of being a trailblazer who sets a path for others to follow. Setting standards and charting a path ahead for all the rest to follow. Candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset who not just push past the established boundaries, but also who can also carry the light into the unknown, and who have the vision to create what does not exist. The last time land changed so much; our country became independent. Come join the Revolution and become a part of history.
a) Planning & Execution:
- Execution strategy planning
- End to end development planning / program management in line with the development objectives; periodic review of development progress vs plan
- Tender / Package review and coordination
- Innovation in development to support improvements in quality and time.
- Budget setting and Cost-to-complete review
- Drive value engineering
- Leading the project execution head to ensure effectiveness of project office.
b) Project Economics:
- Inordinate focus on project economics with relevant customer facing functions.
- Co-ordination with consumer focused functions and corporate functions (legal, finance, HR etc)
- Development planning product mix, phasing, etc with a view to maximize cashflow.
- Understand marketing and product inputs for product and aligning with product design process.
c) Post Sales & Liability:
- Maintain intimate co-ordination with CRM for managing customer related resolution.
- Ensuring livability readiness (starting 6 months before possession) including working with various functions on resolving open issues etc. - quality
- Key Common Areas end to end responsibility (starting at time of brief initiation and taking through to handover) - quality, time, and cost.
d) Other Critical Action:
- Guidelines and SOP setting and standardization
- Where functional gaps are observed, stepping in to fill the gap, build capability and over time (3-6 months) and hand back with enhanced capability to the functional team.
What are we looking for:
- B.Arch/BE Civil with an MBA from premier institutions.
- At least 6-8 plus years of experience; and have the 'leader like' maturity and intellect.
- Experience of leading and navigating technical teams
- Top notch techno-commercial credentials
- Solid P&L sense in context of development management
- Established credentials in a similar role from a quality development organization.
- Good understanding of regulatory environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.