Senior Associate - Human Resource at The House of Abhinandan Lodha
Views:555 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
The House Of Abhinandan Lodha - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
The House Of Abhinandan Lodha (Hoabl)
We are a dynamic consumer tech brand that is disrupting land ownership by leveraging technology to make land, an age-old asset, young again. We're breaking old traditions and bringing land ownership into the 21st century, for now, and for generations to come. New Generation Land for the New Generation of India. While we are in the business of enabling land transactions using technology, we see ourselves as a wealth-tech company, whose products are meant to drive returns for their buyers with the ease and peace of technology and trust.
Peace of Land, Grounded in Technology
Our brand name is amongst the most recognized and respected names in real estate. And our promise to make land ownership Easy, Transparent, Secure, and Liquid through ground-breaking technology ensure a fundamental change in land ownership in India.
There are few things in life that match the joy of doing something that no one has been able to do before. The joy of being a trailblazer who sets a path for others to follow. Setting standards and charting a path ahead for all the rest to follow. Candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset who not just push past the established boundaries, but also who can also carry the light into the unknown, and who have the vision to create what does not exist. The last time land changed so much; our country became independent. Come join the Revolution and become a part of history.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Performance Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels. This role focuses on campaign-specific results and drives the marketing department's commercial performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Minimum Experience of 4-5 years on
- Facebook/Instagram, Google, Linked-in & YouTube-paid ads, Affiliate Marketing etc.
- Constantly optimize digital marketing campaigns to improve return on investment and keep a qualified lead percentage to 80% & above.
- Allocate budgets, Analyse and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Collaborate with marketing teams (Brand, Design & Copy) to guide A/B creative tests, Lucrative Ad-copy, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online to identify what works best.
- Test new channels and trends.
- Prepare digital marketing reports on campaign insights, learnings, and Channel region performance- Daily, weekly & monthly.
- Optimize marketing budgets to reduce CPC, CPL & eventually, CPA / COA to efficiently scale new customers.
- Working closely with Digital Performance Agency & Presales team for campaign metrics like CTR, CPC, CPL & COA and business ops metrics like Lead feedback, Video visits & campaign optimization for target bookings/deals etc.
- Working closely with Digital Performance Head for Planning, Budgeting, reporting, optimization, and Data analysis with informed decision-making for increasing digital contribution to top-line business & reducing COA.
- Introducing new digital innovation & channels for multiple launches and delivering project-based Booking targets.
- The Analytics team works closely with the Marketing & Digital Team, Data Management and Strategy team Together, these teams work collaboratively to plan, execute, measure, and optimize advertising initiatives. We're looking for an analytical and digital-savvy problem solver to help launch, troubleshoot, and measure HOABL campaigns across leading ad platforms, all while improving existing processes through initiatives of automation, documentation, and scale. The ideal candidate is curious and tenacious in solving problems, as well as an expert communicator - comfortable translating complex details to audiences of different technical knowledge.
- Support campaign strategy and planning with audience insights analysis, sizing and research using both traditional research tools and digital-related data tools across multiple devices and media channels.
- Leverage solutions and use tools to provide recommendations on driving campaigns and objectives
- Use Tools like SEMrush, Keyword planner, and SPYFU to track SERP, Site health checker, Traffic Analytics, and keyword research.
- Use AI-powered Marketing automation & optimization tools like clever Tap, Mo-engage & web-engage across Multiple channels mobile push, email, in-app, web push, onsite messages and SMS with Customer Cohort segmentation.
- Analyse Audience behaviour and engage consumers with personalized communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
- Use Latest GA4 Analytics & Webmaster/search console to understand website health, consumer behaviour, demographics & behaviour- User Stickiness, Bounce rate, page sessions etc.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information technology or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & amp; recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Industry : Real Estate