Lead - Talent Acquisition at The Cai Store
Views:185 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
The Cai Store - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.\
- Develop and oversee overall performance marketing strategy
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns. (SEM)
- Create and manage Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads. (Social media advertising)
- Ensure top organic search ranking positions (SEO)
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive ROAS
- Manage paid listings on third party websites and media partners
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (EDM newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.)
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimization action plans to sales and marketing teams
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands' digital channels and assets
- Oversee SEO Marketing
- Plan spends for the Company on Marketing