The Boston Consulting Group - Senior Knowledge Analyst - Healthcare (4-7 yrs)
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- We are seeking a strong candidate with experience and passion to work in the Healthcare domain. The candidate will join as Senior Knowledge Analyst within the BCG Knowledge Team.
- Managing and processing work requests and assisting consultants with industry-specific problems
- Working closely with case teams and providing analysis to drive insight into specific client issues
- Getting staffed on cases and working from client-site or BCG office for a duration of a couple of months
- Contributing to selling and developing business through teaming on proposals and other client development work with a focus on the Healthcare industry, by developing innovative intellectual capital for related topics
- Interacting with both local and international teams and use an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, synthesize, package and deliver information to case teams and clients.
YOU ARE GOOD AT :
Working with case (and proposal) teams
- Establishes credibility with case teams regarding practice area; takes positions/draws conclusions on a range of external and internal issues; full case team integration can be possible but limited to 10-12 weeks in a year.
- Provides synthesis and packaging of results (e.g., Excel data manipulation, client-ready PowerPoint slides).
- Executes and coordinates complex research requests across regions and HC PA (incl. internal & external expert interviews)
- Assists others in navigating the Knowledge network by connecting them with materials and people
- Supports BCG partners and principals on the proposal, lead preparation and other marketing activities.
- Takes the lead in designing and developing written materials tailored to specific clients in support of business development and proposal efforts.
Working with topic/sector teams :
- Works closely with KT experts to collect, disseminate, and commercialize BCG's intellectual property.
- Develops proprietary knowledge for the Firm (such as conducting Industry Benchmarking, creation of databases, writing whitepapers and internal knowledge documents)
- Develops best practice material on various generalist HC topics to be used by teams or shared with clients.
- Collaborates on HC PA intellectual capital development such as Tier 1s.
- Supports content development around the topic for HC PA meetings, also includes Virtual training or local HC PA training days.
- Authors training materials in HC PA topic area.
- Promotes innovation at BCG by recognizing new concepts and facilitating their capture (e.g., facilitates documentation for KM of the new framework developed by case team as part of client work)
- Supports the local office (e.g. provides training in HC PA related content and proprietary tools)
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- Bachelor/master's degree - preferably in Pharma/Life Sciences/Dentistry/Medicine from a reputed university with demonstrated academic achievements.
- 4+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/HC research and analysis
YOU WILL WORK WITH :
As part of the India Knowledge Team, you will be working very closely with the HC PA leadership in India and also other colleagues in the HC topic
YOU WILL BE BASED IN :
CITY: New Delhi
YOU WILL BE TRAVELLING: Case to Case basis
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS: Regular 100 %
YOUR JOB TYPE IS: Full Time
WHO WE ARE :
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
- Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with 90 offices in 50 countries.
- BCG's Advanced Capabilities Centre (ACC) works in close collaboration with the consulting teams and other groups within our firm to help acquire, retrieve, organize, and analyse the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients. Our role is to be a trusted partner and catalyst for all parts of BCG in facilitating the development of knowledge as a core competitive advantage and building our firm's reputation as a global leader in business consulting. Ultimately, our efforts create a firm-wide culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY :
- The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.