The Boston Consulting Group - Knowledge Analyst - Marketing/Sales & Pricing - Centre of Customer Insights - Contractual (2-3 yrs)
WHAT YOU- LL DO :
The Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice Area is seeking a strong candidate to fill a Knowledge Analyst role in the Center for Customer Insights team. Details are as stated below :
- Provide best practice primary market research to project teams around the world. The service offering would include items such as advising on market research set up and process, reviewing quantitative surveys and editing with best practice market research input, advising on specific market research techniques (e.g. Conjoint, MaxDiff, PSM, Cluster Analysis, Concept Testing etc.), performing programming testing, conducting specialized and specific data analysis, supporting case teams on vendor coordination etc.
- Advice case teams on which market research vendor to use for their specific needs, engaging with our key vendor partners as necessary to ensure high quality delivery (stepping in when there are issues), vetting new vendors, keeping current on the latest capabilities of key vendors, etc.
- Provide analytical services (e.g. qualitative and quantitative data analysis, comfortable with SPSS and data analytics techniques such as Segmentation, Regression, Cluster, etc.)
- Support MSP and CCI leadership, expert consultants and knowledge team members in deploying end-to-end proprietary tools and data core to MSP commercial offerings.
YOU- RE GOOD AT :
- Provide leading-edge perspective on best-in-class research and our arsenal of tools, techniques and help deliver at that standard. Act as first-level support for consumer insights related requirements to the Marketing, Sales & Pricing practice.
- Take lead on reviewing questionnaires, defining and executing analyses that will be leveraged by case teams and clients.
- Own daily basis support workflow, activities, and output of the CCI COE. Support teams on ad hoc requests and deliver on need ensuring highest quality responses.
- Work with senior CCI team members for engagement and input where needed (e.g. request is particularly complex or requires BCG proprietary offering, specific industry knowledge, etc.).
- Provide insights on process and methodology
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written report
- Collaborate with other teams within BCG to leverage their expertise in delivering best-in-class research outputs
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- Atleast 3 years of relevant work experience across leading market research companies
- Collaborative team member with strong market research skills, analytical skills, work ethics and service-mentality
- Deep experience in questionnaire development
- Expertise in primary market research for both quantitative and qualitative techniques (with particular depth in quantitative), in both B2B and B2C environments
- Proficiency with MS-Office Suite, SPSS and exposure to any other data analysis tools
- Hands-on experience of MR-specific programming and visualization tools is an added advantage
- Good understanding of working with online panels
- Experience with self-service survey tools is a plus
- Strong ability to work with multiple clients in a fast-paced environment, prioritize requests and manage expectations of clients
- Strong analytical capabilities and statistical skills
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement. Post graduate qualifications and technical /scientific /quantitative subject focus viewed favorably
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Passion to develop expertise in Marketing, Sales and Pricing practice area
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
BCG's Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice leverages deep customer insight and a powerful arsenal of data, tools & analytics to inspire revolutionary thinking in all aspects of marketing, sales and pricing. With low risk and high returns, we help digitally transform how clients go to market and generate significant value. The Marketing, Sales & Pricing Practice has a CCI Center of Excellence (COE) that will both contribute best practice primary market research capabilities to project teams around the world and drive proprietary data and tools core to CCI commercial programs.
WHO WE ARE :
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world's best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible- and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Our team called Knowledge @BCG is one of BCG's Global Specialty Businesses. We work in close collaboration with consulting teams and other groups to help acquire, retrieve, organize and analyse the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients. We are - consultants to consultants- in that we provide subject matter expertise leveraging BCG's expansive collection of intellectual property & case examples.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.