The Boston Consulting Group - Knowledge Analyst - Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management (2-3 yrs)
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
As a Knowledge Analyst for the Manufacturing & Supply Chain topic, the professional will support our consulting teams by providing expertise and support on Operations related queries from consulting staff and other KT. He/She would be involved in building knowledge content and tools on Manufacturing, Supply Chain and overlapping OPS topics. One particular focus of this role will be in the area of network optimization, including logistics and distribution as well as manufacturing site selection.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- Able to demonstrate strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to create and structure power point presentations
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality and willingness to showcase expertise
- Ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple parallel tasks
- Collaborative, team player - including in an international, virtual communications environment
- Thought partner & strong problem solving
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- Undergraduate degree with high academic achievement, advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in consulting, or knowledge services especially related to Manufacturing and Supply Chain topics
- Some focus of expertise within Manufacturing and Supply Chain topics - network optimization, including logistics and distribution as well as manufacturing site selection preferred
- Working knowledge of Operations functions beneficial
- Demonstrated project or organization management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some consulting experience preferred
- Knowledge of all MS Office products
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
BCG's Knowledge Team (KT) is seeking a strong candidate with experience to fill a Knowledge Analyst position within the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Topic of our Operations Practice Area. The Operations Practice Area is one of BCG's seven functional practices. The Manufacturing & Supply Chain Topic Area is an expert network of knowledge team members and experienced consultants who help our clients on specific cases related to the functions and disciplines within the topic (e.g., end-to-end supply chain optimization, manufacturing & supply chain strategy, network optimization, digital operations, lean production systems, logistics, quality and maintenance & production engineering).
WHO WE ARE :
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Our team called Knowledge @BCG is one of BCG’s Global Specialty Businesses. We work in close collaboration with consulting teams and other groups to help acquire, retrieve, organize and analyse the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients. We are ‘consultants to consultants’ in that we provide subject matter expertise leveraging BCG’s expansive collection of intellectual property & case examples.