Senior Executive - HR at Arenja Group
Views:3917 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
The Arenja Group - National Sales Manager (5-15 yrs)
An opportunity to be a part of a diversified company. The company has taken a holistic approach to preventive technologies for lifestyle diseases. Business verticals include gym and fitness equipment and services, spine and heart clinics.
This is a great opportunity to take up a leadership role in an entrepreneurial setup and drive sales excellence. The incumbent would have significant growth opportunities for a fast track career across the group.
Business Strategy and Execution :
- Develop a sales strategy/ plan focused on achievement of annual revenue targets and overall consistent business growth for both the products and thesolutions business.
- Direct operations to meet stated budgets and other financial goals
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Allocate targets for the respective regions as well as team members quarterly/ annually based on market potential.
- Ensure region wise as well as team member target achievement.
- Assist the Regional Managers in developing a plan of action for the region assigned and monitor/ review the execution of the plan on a periodic basis.
- Set processes to assess credit worthiness of clients and ensure timely collections from customers.
Process & Systems :
- Develop and implement processes and systems to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- MIS Reports, Workflow Charts, Tracking Systems etc
- Implement continuous improvement measures.
- Identify and correct gaps/ loopholes within the existing way of doing things.
Working Capital Management :
- Manage the cash flow requirements for the smooth execution of business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.