HR Executive at The Akshaya Patra Foundation
Views:667 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
The Akshaya Patra Foundation - Leadership Fellow (4-15 yrs)
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is the world's largest NGO-run Mid-Day Meal Programme. Founded in the year 2000 in Bangalore, India, the Foundation over the past 20 years has worked tirelessly to empower underprivileged children from government and government aided schools across the country. The hot nutritious lunch, or breakfast, served at schools promotes enrolment and cuts back the dropout rate empowering India's next generation.
YOUNG LEADERS COLLECTIVE FELLOWSHIP:
Young Leaders Collective(YLC) is a year-long fellowship at The Akshaya Patra Foundation for exceptional individuals across sectors & aims to provide a platform to harness and augment the fellows- skills while enabling Social Change.
This fellowship will run concurrent to the existing vocations of the fellows.
YLC will offer curated opportunities & formats for driven, young leaders to leverage their skills & network, beyond their work place, to engineer positive social change.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Emerging leaders who are open for immersion into a reflective and socially impactful program to find their True North.
- Young professionals who have a desire to contribute and leverage their skills & expertise towards social change.
- Promising leaders who are keen to hone and further enhance their leadership skills.
THE PROGRAM :
- 52 Week long engagement. Requires commitment of 160 Hours (~20 days, mainly weekends) on behalf of fellows to benefit from & add value to the program.
- Phase I: Introduction& Immersion -virtual, and on-site visits, engagement with Akshaya Patra leadership
- Phase II: Learning sessions through Master Classes with industry leaders
- Phase III: Sandbox - Define your Capstone project - individually or with fellow leaders
- Phase IV: Rollout - Bring to life your Capstone project that would mobilize support for impact initiatives.
- Phase V: Reflection - Review the journey from immersion to action.
- Accounting for public health realities, all engagements/orientations for the 2021 cohort will be in virtual/regional formats.
Age: 27-35 Years of Age by March 31st 2021
Application Start Date: 1st Dec. 2020
Application Close Date: 31st Jan. 2021
Interviews with Shortlisted Candidates: Till 1st March 2021
Final list of Fellows for 2021 Cohort Released: 15th March 2021