Thakral Group - Chief Of Staff (3-7 yrs)
About the Company :
- Thakral India is a part of the multi-billion dollar Thakral Group of Companies which has operations across 36 countries and employs over 20,000 people.
- Thakral India has investments in real estate, manufacturing, retail and consumer businesses.
About the role :
- The Company is looking to hire a Chief of Staff who will directly report to Mr. Karan Singh Thakral. This is an all-encompassing role where you will be working closely to support Mr. Thakral in all aspects related to the company's investments.
- Mr. Karan Singh Thakral is the Executive Director of the The 117-year old Thakral Group of Companies (www.thakral.com). In addition to his versatile business interests, he currently serves as Singapore's Non-Resident Ambassador to Denmark.
Location : New Delhi/Remote
You will be required to :
1. Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
2. Analysis and summarization of financial reports and MIS
3. Track, monitor and analyze the performance of portfolio companies
4. Develop KPIs / dashboards to monitor, track and report business performance on a monthly basis.
5. Assist in governance of portfolio companies by representing Thakral India on company boards
6. Conduct research to stay on top of macro and sectoral trends
7. Coordinating with key stakeholders to collect and process information
In addition to this, there could be certain other responsibilities which could get added/subtracted over time
This is a full time role where the candidate is expected to have :
1. 3-5 years in Business Strategy Role / EA to CXO
2. Proven success in a project management role
3. Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels
4. Ability to think strategically, see the big picture, recognize the impact of decisions and pay attention to detail
5. Display a high level of professionalism and understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality
6. Real Estate knowledge and experience will be an added advantage