HR at TFS Business Advisors India Pvt Ltd
Views:239 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
TFS Business Advisors - Assistant Vice President/Senior Associate - Investment Banking (4-15 yrs)
- Team Leader for M&A, Debt Syndication and Private Equity Advisor
- Preparation of Project Teasers, Information Memorandums
- Financial Modelling
- Building new / maintain relationship with various banks and financial institutions.
- Coordination with potential lenders and obtaining sanction of required credit facilities for clients on desired terms & conditions.
- Assist in Legal Documentation & Disbursement
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.