Executive Secretary at Texila American University
Views:1489 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Texila - Finance Controller - CA (10-15 yrs)
Company - M/s.Texila Educational and Management Services (P) Ltd,
Module No: 310, 3rd floor, TIDEL Park, ELCOT -SEZ,
Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore 641014.
Phone: +91 422-4369900
Contact:- Ms. Poornima- #98945- 98945
Job Location - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Salary Budget - 12 L - 17 L PA
Qualification - Charted Accountant (CA)
Age limit - 35 - 45 yrs
We are the Global Processing Office of Texila American University. The University is offering Medicine, Allied Health Science Programs in Guyana - South America, Zambia - Southern Africa. Also, we are offering Doctoral & Management programs in Distance Online with 5000 students spread over across 80 countries We feel proud that we have emerged as a global leader in our Education industry within 10 years from the date of inception. Please check out our website www.tauedu.org for more details.
Job Title Finance Controller.
Cadre - Head of the department.
Job Location - Coimbatore, TamilNadu.
- Preparing financial reports. Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts. Analyzed financial statements, projected cash flows, evaluated projects, and advised top management on the potential acquisition and business decisions.
- High-level financial reporting and analysis. Prepared, examined, and analyzed financial statements to ensure accurate reporting of the company's financial position.
- Analyzed financial statements, projected cash flows, evaluated projects, and advised top management on the potential acquisition and business decisions.
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Working closely with management to share reports and analysis findings.
- Manage Fund flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Ensuring Cost control. Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Fund flow management
- Stakeholder management
- Regular budget consolidation
- Responsible for P&L Reports submission to the Board on time.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Annual Budget - Responsible for the annual budgeting process including the communication of corporate planning assumptions and the development and review of departmental budgets.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting. Managing financial and accounting transactions.
- Consolidated daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly reporting through audited financial statements - Consolidated budget, forecasting, and analysis
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for the financial growth of the Organisation.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Responsible for Periodic Financial Audits across all locations
- Overseeing financial and accounts department staff in day-to-day operations.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Ensured proper maintenance of effective internal controls to assure the safeguarding of assets and reliability of financial statements.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant only (CA)
Work Experience: 10-15 Years.
Skills required: -
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller/Finance head
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Knowledge in MS Office Tools, Excel, etc.
- Solid analytics and critical thinking accompanied with strong Excel modeling skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Auditing experience.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills. Meticulous, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards and maintenance.
- Team Handling