Director at Texala USA, India
Views:1400 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Texala - Team Lead/Vice President - Online Marketing/SEO/SEM (8-12 yrs)
Senior team lead, Technical SEO, SEM
Job Description :
- We deliver the possibilities of digital technologies, marketplace platforms - YOU realize what's possible.
- We are searching for a senior team lead, technical SEO, SEM. One who will manage, develop, and implement solutions for our consumer-facing websites. The senior technical team lead is a critical resource with our organization and will own the full technology stack that supports our digital marketplace software products.
- We require an SEO, SEM technology expert who leads by example. Managing team resources and working side-by-side with the team as an active participant: defining PPC, SEO, sem processes, collaborate with IT Teams, architects to develop robust SEO-friendly websites architecture and resolving process and technology conflicts.
- You will be responsible for leading SEO, PPC, Content, Designing and SEM teams. You will work with a diverse set of resources consisting of a mix of internal developers, project managers, applications, data architects, and business stakeholders to implement scalable solutions. Your goal is to iteratively improve our existing websites, social media, PPC, content, and overall lead-gen. You will have a crucial role in launching in house developed digital platforms integrated with enterprise-level innovative digital marketing technologies.
- This position is ideal for someone who is currently managing web marketing, development and coordinating internet marketing for mid-size consumer-facing content websites platforms in the USA markets. It is ready to take the next step to take complete ownership, developing a portfolio of websites and marketing services.
- Translate product and business goals into marketing strategy and roadmap
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional digital marketing operation initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with various cross-functional teams like application and data architect, project management, Lead-Gen, PR, content and web development, management teams.
- Delivery of marketing initiatives in an iterative, agile, and fast-paced environment
- Plan for adoption of digital analytics within the organization, including real-time and historical traffic tracking, reporting, and recommend the use of analytics information for digital monetization models and revenue generation
- Communicate with internal teams such as editorial, marketing, sales, IT, and operations
- Maintain a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning
Technology skills :
- Hands-on development experience with digital media publishing and content management systems, specifically Odoo, python-based websites, content management systems, AEM
- Digital advertising and revenue systems, including header-bidding technologies, DFP, GPT, and native ad serving technologies.
- Digital audience analytics include real-time and historical traffic reporting
- Example Google analytics, AI, Data modeling
- Digital monetization models and revenue generation
- Serve as the senior technical resource for a small team of in-house SEO, PPC team, project managers, web developers, PR, and content publishing team members.
- Seven years or more of relative work experience as a developer/SEO technologist working with consumer-facing web-based and marketing technology products.
- BS, BA in computer science or related field mandatory
- MBA in digital marketing or advance level certifications in SEO, SEM, PPC must
- Familiar with Agile, scrum-based methodologies is added plus
- Experience in leading SEO, sem initiatives for mid-size enterprises with 8-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of business processes supporting marketing automation
- Experience with Digital advertising and revenue systems, including header-bidding technologies, DFP, GPT, and native ad serving technologies.
- Proven leadership experience, coaching, developing, and engaging technology teams
- Proven ability to articulate and advocate a vision for marketing initiatives with stakeholders and internal development teams
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Ability to see potential issues and requirements ahead of time, plan, and execute them
- Expert at delivery and execution in an agile environment
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks
- High proficiency in planning, collaboration, communication, and reporting tools
Compensation / Benefits :
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard, and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- The trade-off for you to be working with us is that you will not have dull days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a lifetime.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life. -
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening