HR Recruiter at Texala India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:838 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Texala - Social Media Marketing Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Job Description :
- We deliver the possibilities of digital technologies, marketplace platforms.
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs and manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications and assist in online reputation management.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML).
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Track and analyse analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Build the visibility of our company's social content with page optimization techniques on all social media and search networks.
- Working knowledge of tools like Buzzsumo & Hootsuite is a plus.
- Monitor the existing design (ads, thumbnails, landing pages, profile pictures, etc.) and keep abreast of its modifications.
- Contribute to the creation of ad campaigns with their further distribution throughout social media.
- Knowledge of SEO, web design development, CRO and web design is highly preferable.
Technology skills :
- Hands-on development experience with digital media publishing and content management systems, Familiarity with web design
- Digital advertising and revenue systems including header-bidding technologies, DFP, GPT, and native ad serving technologies.
- Digital audience analytics including real-time and historical traffic reporting as well as the collection and application of user data. Example Google analytics, AI, Data modelling
- Using tools like - InVideo, Canva, etc. to quickly create professional-level videos and images.
- Hands on knowledge of tools like buzzsumo, hootsuite, google trends & knowledge of facebook ads, twitter ads, linkedin ads, SEMrush, google analytics, etc. will be an add-on
- Close collaboration with partner technology teams such as Ad Tech platforms, App developers, Lead-Gen
- 5-8 years or more of relative work experience as a Social Media Specialist working with consumer facing web-based and marketing technology products.
- BS, BA in computer science or related field mandatory
- MBA in digital marketing, or advance level certifications in SEO, SEM, PPC.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- High proficiency in planning, collaboration, communication, and reporting tools-
- Fluent English speaker
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- Trade off for you to be working at with us is that you are not going to have boring days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a life time.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life. -
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Send your resume, with most recent examples of your work you successful accomplished including strategies and tactics you used to accomplish your goals