HR Recruiter at Texala India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:786 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Texala - SEO Specialist (3-5 yrs)
- We deliver the possibilities of digital technologies, marketplace platforms. YOU realize what's possible.
- We are looking for SEO Specialist who can ensure that all the company websites and internet properties have been optimized and rank higher in SERPs. The SEO specialist will be responsible for performing periodic technical audits of the websites, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy recommendations thereoff. Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must. Hands-on knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, Yoast SEO, google trends etc.
- This position is ideal for someone who is currently working on On page, Off Page of websites and doing internet marketing for a mid-size consumer facing content websites platforms in the USA markets and, is ready to take the next step to taking complete ownership, developing a portfolio of websites and marketing services.
- Experience with Energy Domain, Solar Industry, Reroofing, Airconditioning, Heating etc would be a plus!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring that all the websites and internet properties have been optimized so as to increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials. Should be able to write compelling and high-quality website content.
- To attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Performing keyword research and continually analysing results to optimize website content, as well as reporting progress and results.
- Consulting with web developers and IT administrators to ensure necessary technical architecture is in place.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Optimize all technical aspects of websites for maximized indexing and keyword relevance.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes (and subsequent strategy updates) as needed.
- Up to date knowledge of Search engine algorithms and updates. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Performing periodic technical audits on the websites, making short and long term SEO strategy recommendations. Complete Technical SEO Audits and resolve the detected issues.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and hands on experience in citations, directory submissions, ping submissions, social bookmarking, classified submissions, Q & A submissions, Web 2.0 submissions etc is a must.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance. Carry on competitor analysis and highlight keyword gaps, backlinks gaps, etc.
- Develop and provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting on the health of SEO and making necessary suggestions thereoff.
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Cerification.
- It would be ideal if the candidate has digital marketing certification, Google Search Console, Google Analtyics Certifications,as well.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- High proficiency in planning, collaboration, communication, and reporting tools.
- Familiar with Agile, scrum based methodologies is added plus
Technical Skills :
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, canonicalization, graph protocols, custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- Technical monitoring of site architecture, webmaster tool errors, crawl issues, broken links etc.
- Implement a back linking strategy to grow domain authority
- Perform keyword ranking and gap analyses, identify seasonal trends.
- Drive recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
Compensation / Benefits :
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- Trade off for you to be working at with us is that you are not going to have boring days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a life time.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life. -
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.
Apply with your resume, with most recent examples of your work you successful accomplished including strategies and tactics you used to accomplish your goals.