HR Recruiter at Texala India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1436 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Texala - Junior Role - IT Talent Acquisition (4-6 yrs)
Jr IT Talent Acquisition
Are you interested in working in a fun, professional, and creative environment where your intellect & ingenuity are valued!
Texala. is a US-based organization with offices in India. We are firmly poised to be fast-growing and uniquely offering a new generation of emerging web technologies and cutting edge software as a service technology. Our record of accomplishment adds value to our services through a short time to market, high quality, and technologically innovative processes. A satisfied clientele across the globe for more than the last ten years bears testimony to this. We are set up to fulfill the needs of consumers in the United States markets. We have accumulated a high degree of credibility and trust among our clientele for our services & products.
This is a role with a strong potential for growth
Junior IT Talent Acquisition is responsible for implementing world-class recruiting policies, acquiring and retaining talents for the organizational goals. This position will be actively responsible for creating job descriptions, sorting potential candidates, and assist in scheduling and hiring the industry's best IT talents, and being accountable for its growth.
Interested! - Once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the world-class team.-
Now you have an opportunity to have all the fringe benefits of working with global clients in a business environment. Your creative ideas, business strategies, and capabilities of attracting hiring & retaining (A+) profile candidates are what you bring to the table.
We are powered by intellect and driven by values, speed, quality, and subject matter expertise.
- This person will have 4-6 years of hands-on experience in recruiting and team management with at least 2 to 3 years in purely IT services organizations. Must have the software, digital, web development teams hiring and experience with IT teams management in IT organizations. He, she should have good exposure in managing HR to start-up organizations. He, she should understand the IT, technical teams hiring and the processes and carry a marketing-oriented mindset and be able to sell the company policies to the employees and maintain a healthy & collaborative business culture in the organization. He, she will be actively involved in the entire recruitment life cycle of the technical teams. He should have ample experience in recruiting inside the web application, software, and IT, development candidates by working with the marketing and IT managers. He would be hiring candidates who have been experienced working with start-up and small-sized companies with 30 to 80 employee strength.
(A) Education :
- Must be Bachelor- s, MBA (HRM Major) (from premier institutes) with at least 7-9 years of experience
- Excellent experience in documenting job specifications according to a job opening in the company
- Refined experience in hiring & negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills to communicate complex issues
(B) Leadership Skills :
- Keeping all department team leaders cohesive
- Participants from different functional areas, divisions, & most importantly, customer's success
- Coaching, mentoring, and performance appraisal of all the employees
- Resolution & time management for all department teams
- Recruiting project scoping, requirements analysis
- Resolution & time management for project teams
(C) Technical Skills :
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and Microsoft project management software tools & candidate should be technical enough to understand technical teams skills and related testing's procedures
(D) Hiring domain skills :
- Web development, on-line marketing, Digital
- IT Teams, software development.
(E) Communication and Presentation Skills :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills
- Strong verbal & written English communication skills.
- Presentation skills are suitable for meeting with senior management and customer.
- Ability to manage the stake holder's expectations.
- Should have pleasant (A+) personality and good aptitude with winning & go-getter positive attitude.
- Should be self-motivated and eager to learn and take on challenges in new areas.
- Should have worked with the industry domain leaders in the past.
- On average, a minimum of 2 to 3 years of stint with each past employer is a must.
Compensation / Benefits :
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes a complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard, and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- The trade-off for you to be working with us is that you will not have dull days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a lifetime.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.