HR Recruiter at Texala India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:667 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Texala - Digital Marketing Head - PPC (5-7 yrs)
Digital Marketing Head (PPC Experience Must)
- We deliver the possibilities of digital technologies, marketplace platforms.- YOU realize what's possible.
- We are searching for Digital marketing Head, One who will manage, develop, and implement solutions for our consumer facing websites. The senior technical team lead is a critical resource with our organization, and will own the full technology stack that supports our digital marketplace software products. We require a professional who leads by example. Managing team resources and working side-by-side with the team as an active participant: defining seo, sem processes, collaborate with architects to develop robust seo friendly websites architecture, and resolving process and technology conflicts.
Who you are!
- You are a Performance Marketer, Growth Hacker and a Lead Generation Expert. You are great in handling a team of SEO,SEM, SMM, Content Writers etc but along with this when required you are not shy of being an IC as well. You are passionate for digital Marketing and one who believe in numbers not just words.
- You will work with a diverse set of resources consisting a mix of internal developers, project managers, applications, data architects and business stakeholders to implement scalable solutions. Your goal is to iteratively improve our existing websites, social media, PPC, content and overall lead-generation.
- This position is ideal for someone who is currently managing Digital Marketing Operations for a mid-size consumer facing product and platforms in the USA markets and, is ready to take the next step to taking complete ownership, developing a portfolio of websites and marketing services, If you have an experience working for Solar Industry, Energy Domain, Reroofing, Air Conditioning, Heating units etc that would be a plus!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Translate product and business goals into marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional digital marketing operation initiatives.
- Engage and collaborate with various cross functional teams like application and data architect, project management, Lead-Gen, PR, content and, web development, management teams.
- Collection of business and systems requirements from multiple stakeholders, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the launch and marketing deliverables.
- Delivery of marketing initiatives in an iterative, agile, and fast-paced environment.
- Plan for adoption of digital analytics within the organization including real-time and historical traffic tracking, reporting, and recommend use of analytics information for digital monetization models and revenue generation
- Communicate with internal teams such as editorial, marketing, sales, IT and operations.
- Maintain a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, mastery, innovation and learning.
- Having experience with Odoo, python-based websites, content management systems, AEM would be great.
- Digital advertising and revenue systems including header-bidding technologies, DFP, GPT, and native ad serving technologies.
- Digital audience analytics including real-time and historical traffic reporting as well as the collection and application of user data. Example Google analytics, AI, Data modelling.
- Digital monetization models and revenue generation.
- Management and communication skills.
- Close collaboration with partner technology teams such as Ad Tech platforms, App developers, Lead-Gen.
- MBA in digital marketing + B.tech (CS/IT) and advance level certifications in SEO, SEM, PPC must.
- Experience in leading seo, sem initiatives for mid-size enterprises with 8-10 years of experience.
- Knowledge of business processes supporting marketing automation.
- Experience working with the USA, India distributed teams.
- Experience with Digital advertising and revenue systems including header-bidding technologies, DFP, GPT, and native ad serving technologies.
- Ability to see potential issues and requirements ahead of time, plan, and execute them.
- Expert at delivery and execution in an agile environment.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks
- High proficiency in planning, collaboration, communication, and reporting tools.
- Familiar with Agile, scrum based methodologies is added plus.
Compensation / Benefits :
- We offer flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our managers and employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Salary is based on experience and includes complete benefits package.
- Ideas are heard and challenges are embraced at Texala. Working here requires commitment, energy, flexibility & a healthy dose of creativity.
- Trade off for you to be working at with us is that you are not going to have boring days. You will have fun while learning new skills & operating in a creative environment with healthy and supportive co-workers with unmatchable financial and professional rewards of a life time.
- We offer competitive benefits to help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life. -
- Bonuses based on individual performance
- Top of line medical benefits, health insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid sick time
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Paid vacations.
- We require pre-employment background and drug screening.
Apply with your resume, with most recent examples of your work you successful accomplished including strategies and tactics you used to accomplish your goals.