Testbook.com - Youtube Head - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
The fastest-rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 330+ lakh students, 5.5+ crore classes attended on the Web, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
Job Description for Youtube Head:
- Managing a team of YouTube Channel Managers & Executives, taking responsibility for the day- to-day operation of the all 15+ YouTube channels.
- Devise and implement audience development strategies both on and off YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers. A specific focus should be to grow audience in different categories with the most effective commercial return.
- Manage the supply of video & lectures from in-house or from freelance faculties. This includes relationship management of faculties as well as internal operations & content team.
- To manage promotions and live events on the channels.
- Take responsibility for the overall look and design of all channels and make sure they obey all relevant branding guidelines.
- Along with the YouTube Executives, create and implement schedule of when videos should be set live, in accordance with the editorial vision for the channels,, workflow issues, and cross platform promotional and marketing campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Research on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other sites, in order toadvise on channels' content needs, and generate ideas.
- MBA/Graduation from T1 colleges is preferred
- Proven experience in brand/youtube management in consumer internet or e-commerce space is preferred.
- Experience in Education Sector is also a plus. A total experience of 4+ years.
- Proven track record of customer obsession
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Highly collaborative with the ability to multi-task in a complex environment
- Excellent communication and people skills