Testbook.com - Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App.
- Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right.
- That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Independently set hiring strategies for both technology and product open positions Look after hiring pipeline
- Manage hiring funnel for technology product position
- Be on top of things on each position you are working on regardless of the skill search
- Drive clarity on market and candidate pool for all stakeholders on all positions
- Understand compensation trends across different consumer internet companies
- Ambassador for Candidate Experience
- Hiring for Tech positions and not limited to - backend, mobile(android/iOS), frontend, data science, data engineering, devops, security etc.
- Hiring for Product positions and not limited to - Product Managers, Design, Analytics, Growth
- 2+ years of core recruitment experience required
- Boolean search master
- Experience in a consumer internet/ e-commerce/product/ start-up organization
- Experience with multiple sourcing platforms is a must - Linkedin, Naukri, Hirist, Belong.co, Stackoverflow, Hackerearth, Github etc.
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Fluent communication skills