Testbook.com - Project Manager/Scrum Master (3-8 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 350 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
As a Project Manager cum Scrum Master, you will help the Tech and Product Team to perform at their best. You are the person who gets work done.
- Own and manage the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Drive product and tech team to work at their maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with product managers, design team, tech team, and the QA to get the things done.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and other scrum meetings. Help team estimate and increase velocity.
- Monitor the progress of the sprint, devise process and suggest improvements regularly.
- Manage and maintain JIRA Boards, User Stories, PRDs, Design and Planning Sheets.
- Promote continuous communication, monitor and help improve team dynamics.
- Lend support to whatever part of the project needs assistance at any time.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have a proven track record of working with engineers, developers, designers and managers.
- Are well-versed with JIRA and Sheets with 3+ years of experience.
- Are highly resourceful.
- Have great communication, persuasive and negotiating skills.
- Are analytically very strong.
- Are super-organized and structured.
- Get things done.
- Having technical knowledge would be a huge plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.