Testbook.com - Program Manager - Tech Programs (2-8 yrs)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design & develop curriculums, learning experience features for technology career programs (full stack development, cloud, blockchain etc) through user & industry research.
- Design & develop content for technology programs with a team of content strategists, industry experts and inhouse team.
- Lead & mentor the content team on best practices on pedagogy, curriculum etc.
- Track & improve existing career programs by updating curriculum , content & learning experiences features.
- 2-3 years of total work experience in technology / software engineering roles or in similar role , ideal would be a mix of both
- Strong interest in designing and developing online courses
- Instructional design acumen
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of any 1-2 common technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.