Testbook.com - Program Manager - Coach/Mentor (1-3 yrs)
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
- Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Testbook.com is a leading online Education Company founded by a group of IIT Bombay graduates. It assists more than 10 million students in various competitive examinations through its Apps & Web portal. It is looking for Mentors for its - Coach/Mentorship Program- . The mentor will guide, coach, & motivate the students preparing for various banking exams to achieve their targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Coaches who will mentor students preparing for Banking, SSC, Railways Exam etc.
- Analyse the strong and weak areas of each Coach and assist them to excel in their work.
- Being available for the Coach at every step and assisting them in addressing academic and non-academic queries of the students.
- Responsible for maximum selections from the group of the students.
Skills & Requirements:
- Cleared the 2nd round of any major government recruitment exams like SBI PO, SSC CGL, UPSC etc
- Should be personable, energetic and loves guiding the students
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face during exam preparation
- Leadership qualities
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- A passion to impact exam aspirants and thus shape-up Education in India