Testbook.com - Program Associate (1-3 yrs)
- The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.1 Crore students and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
- Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
- But it's not all about work. Testbook is a family that likes to party, and often. Testbook is where you form bonds for life and connections that last forever. Just like that chacha you can- t shake off on Whatsapp, texting you about the next binge fest.
- The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks and the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on Market Research and Competitor Analysis for new projects.
- Independently manage strategic alliances and Outreach
- Managing end to end operations for the programs
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Build & strategize roadmaps, Define SOPs for business processes
- 1-2 years of experience with a high growth startup
- Entrepreneurial experience is an added advantage.
- Should be a Go - Getter, Analytical and Research oriented
- Should be able prioritize and organize work effectively
- Good communication skills