Testbook.com - Performance Marketing Role (1-4 yrs)
The fastest-rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 4.3 crore students, 242 Crore+ tests attempted on the Web/App, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 600 in-house employees and thousands of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own implementation of Performance / Paid channel marketing through different channels like Google, Facebook, affiliates, etc.
- Work with agencies to drive sustainable growth.
- Drive reporting of key vitals of the campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams like creative, product, tech, and more, to drive growth.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation.
- Train and guide team members on execution, as required.
- Previous working experience as digital/performance marketer for 1-2 years
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook marketing, other affiliates channels)
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Highly collaborative with the ability to multi-task in a complex environment