Testbook.com - Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
Testbook is looking for a Category Manager for its learning vertical. As a Category Manager, the candidate will have end-to-end responsibility for consumer demand, experience, and growth of the categories he/she will be assigned to.
Roles and responsibility :
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve business metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Drives Business growth, and Market Share of the specific category with strong product, competition, and consumer analytics.
- Ownership of Top Line and Bottom Line of the category for the online business and P&L Management.
- Set strategic category direction based on customer and business needs & develop the core positioning and messaging for the category.
- Manage owned-media content and drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation, and increased efficiency.
- Implementation of plans for the category in areas of price, promotion & product mix.
- Plan and execute marketing calendar & program across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Conduct comprehensive industry trend analysis, including market, competitive, and pricing trends.
- Develop sales enablement tools and train sales teams to win in the category.
- Drive, manage and track sales productivity initiatives and online marketing campaigns for the said category.
- MBA/Graduation from Tier 1 colleges
- 1-3 years of Category management experience with Ecommerce / Edtech organizations.
- Very deep business acumen and a strong problem solver.
- Highly driven and resourceful candidate (fast-paced start-up experience preferred)
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation, and first principle problem-solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset