Testbook.com - Business Development Manager - Strategic Partnerships (3-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Understand the content needs of the company
- Acquire B2B content partners, negotiation & closure
- Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the enterprise partnerships discussions end to end including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation, and closure
- Execute the roadmap, execution plans, and success measurement for various opportunities
- Execute the existing & new accounts through direct/ indirect influence in the organization. - Liaising with cross-functional teams and leading negotiations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end partner relationships - conversation, pricing strategy, negotiation, contracting, and execution.
- Developing proposals and quotes for clients.